Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's and Resolutions!





Happy 2010 everyone!


It has been brought to my attention that I haven't been updating my blog lately. Like most procrastinators, I have an excuse. I couldn't figure out what my blog was about and what to write. Should I keep it personal with photos and stories of everyday life? Or talk about my interests, technology, politics, travel, etc? Do I take photos of my dinner and post it along with a recipe to replicate it?


But it's a new year, which also means it's New Year's Resolution time! For the new year, I will write in my blog about anything. This means it might be a bit incoherent for a while from post to post, but hopefully things will settle down as I eventually figure out what this blog is about.


I hope you all enjoyed the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. JILL!!! It was so good to see you!!! Hope your new year is going well!

    *hugs*

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It was so awesome to see you guys again, I hope I can visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete