Friday, February 12, 2010

Watching the Olympics from wherever you are


My home, my heart, is in Vancouver. And so are the 2010 Olympics games. I, however, am in Finland, and I'm missing home like crazy. The Olympics starts today and my friends are posting photos of Canadian spirit and are planning which free concerts to go to. Wintersleep, Alexisonfire, and even Our Lady Peace are performing for free - check out the Facebook group Free Olympic Shows. So, I found a good link which I hope will serve me well for watching the Games live over the internet.

If you go to the official website and scroll down to the bottom right of the page, it will say "Watch Olympic Coverage Live" with a drop-down list of countries.

I'll be testing out the link when the Olympics starts!

Good luck to team Canada (especially for hockey).

1 comment:

  1. Did you take this while you were here for Christmas? Sharika, Pablo and I made a mini inukshuk along the sea wall at False creek. It was awesome if I do say so myself ;)

    ReplyDelete